Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fort Pierce

So we are stuck in Harborview Marina,not bad with pool,tiki bar and Publix a block away.We spent a week cruising Florida catching up with friends and family and put over 500 miles on the rental car.Thanks to Dan Dimichele and his wife for a nice time at the Rainforest Cafe catching up on hometown news.I loved our tour of Disney area with my little sis Maria and James-fun relaxing day.I got to spend a day also with my roomie from nursing school Debbie and her husband and they treated us to lunch at Cheesecake factory and caught up with each others lives.I got to spend time with my Uncle Dave and picked up our new Honda 2000generator and our old airconditioner there.
We neded recuperation time after all that,I am having a hard time handling the crazy traffic and pace of life here now-take me back to the Abacos now.
It took a few waiting days but we found a diver and had the bottom of the boat cleaned and new zinc put on-in time to wait out another weather front-weather guru says strong risk of storms so we will stay tied up and rent a car again today.I am eager to leave before hurricane season and to get to Annapolis to fly to Seattle and see the kids and grandaughters!

No comments: