Monday, July 26, 2010

mrs missing link-almost ready

Less than one week to departure-the house is updated and almost empty,ready for the realtor to help us lose this baggage.I retired june 4th and spent a wonderful 2 1/2 weeks with the kids and grandkids while Mike juggled contractor work on the house. My daughter in law Katie let me hold newborn Vivien and play grandma stuff with 2 yr old Evangeline-thank you so much for the hospitality! We spent this month shedding tons of accumulated belongings via mail to kids in Seattle,a one day garage sale,Goodwill,church rummage sale, I feel free and unburdened and no sadness, of course I still somehow have too many clothes to fit here in 31 feet. We had a wonderful farewell bonfire at our marina saturday night- I will miss all the amazing friends we have made here at Geneva Marina.    Bye for now-Chris

1 comment:

Katie said...

We had so much fun with you and just wish Mike could have come too! I am so excited for you two. You deserve to have oodles of fun in the sunshine :)