Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still Waiting.

We are still waiting for a favorable weather window to cross the Gulf Stream to the Bahamas, we may have an opening this Friday or Saturday. If the weather changes the next opening won't be until next Tuesday or Wednesday. We hope to be in the Bahamas before Christmas, but whatever happens happens!

No comments: